Rangers of the Fallen Legion


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Captain Pez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Pez
Minion
Minion


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Captain Pez   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Name: Chad
Summoner Name: Captain Pez
Summoner Level: 30
Wins: 365 Normal, 55 Ranked solo
Elo: 1210 (Cant seem to get out of 1200-1300 range)
Leaves: 0 (Ever)
Main champions (max 3): 1.Singed (Depending on match I'll go Tank or Tank/AP)
2. Soraka (Full support always)
3. Shen (Tank)
Section: Senior Competitive
Comment: Looking for some people to eventually play 5v5 ranked games. I like to win and can't stand losing when its just because some idiot rage quits early, doesn't know their role or feeds super hard. Anyways, I want to play with some people who like to win, know what they are doing and most importantly understand teamwork.

afro
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Captain Pez wrote:

Comment: Looking for some people to eventually play 5v5 ranked games. I like to win and can't stand losing when its just because some idiot rage quits early, doesn't know their role or feeds super hard. Anyways, I want to play with some people who like to win, know what they are doing and most importantly understand teamwork.
We will have to look into that.

Captain Pez wrote:

Main champions (max 3): 1.Singed (Depending on match I'll go Tank or Tank/AP)
2. Soraka (Full support always)
3. Shen (Tank)
I can see you and me getting along very well. Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : sWEEDen

PostSubject: don't listen to him!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 pm

That Norak is a spy! srsly it's me who you wanna babysitt with Soraka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
ExSiN
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Nah my Nasus is awsome when babysitted by a soraka!! MINE!!! MINE!!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Magnus
Minion
Minion
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:06 pm

realistically, soraka is best babysitting a heavy mana user
Back to top Go down
Captain Pez
Minion
Minion


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Sir Magnus wrote:
realistically, soraka is best babysitting a heavy mana user

I agree. With Soraka I like laning with a heavy dps mana user (Ryze, Annie, Etc.). However, I bet Nasus and Soraka could push a tower over pretty quick. Anyways it just occurred to me, what time zone are most of you in? What times do you play (server time)?
Back to top Go down
ExSiN
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Im in -gmt5 (New york time zone, basically east coast) and Norak told me he's PST, I usually play when I can so its kinda random but im on alot and most of time inbetween 5-6pm and 12 I guess, Hope you can play with us!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:25 am

Fruggline wrote:
That Norak is a spy! srsly it's me who you wanna babysitt with Soraka Very Happy
NEVERRRRR!

Captain Pez wrote:
Sir Magnus wrote:
realistically, soraka is best babysitting a heavy mana user

I agree. With Soraka I like laning with a heavy dps mana user (Ryze, Annie, Etc.). However, I bet Nasus and Soraka could push a tower over pretty quick. Anyways it just occurred to me, what time zone are most of you in? What times do you play (server time)?
I'm on weekends and some weekdays.

Usually around 8:00am - 11:00pm Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Captain Pez   

Back to top Go down
 
Captain Pez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Empire Captain on Pegasus WiP
» Brother Captain Model
» Captain Atom DCUC Has a Bad Paint Job... How can I fix it?
» Captain Flam... i`m sorry XD
» Captain cody 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Senior Competetive-
Jump to: