Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your impression?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExSiN

PostSubject: Your impression?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 am

Im asking you guys your impression about the management of riot. They do a patch that take lots of time( many hours) and then soon they are done with it, the server crash and they are fixing it for (hopefully) only 8 hours... wich is ALOT! I mean, in 8 hours I could do at the very least about 800 line of coding in C++ and im not a proffesional but only a beginner (not well spelled I know). It seems to me that they aren't really trying, or they are completly incompetent. So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator

PostSubject: Re: Your impression?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 am

ExSiN wrote:
Im asking you guys your impression about the management of riot. They do a patch that take lots of time( many hours) and then soon they are done with it, the server crash and they are fixing it for (hopefully) only 8 hours... wich is ALOT! I mean, in 8 hours I could do at the very least about 800 line of coding in C++ and im not a proffesional but only a beginner (not well spelled I know). It seems to me that they aren't really trying, or they are completly incompetent. So what do you guys think?

I was pissed as hell. >Sad
I wanted to get a quick game in before going to bed after studying for hours on end.

Your impression?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1