PerplexD
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: PerplexD - Akali   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Name: Luke Wnek

Summoner Name: PerplexD

Summoner Level: 30

Wins:203 wins - 5 ranked >.>

Elo: None T_T. Went pwef when playing with randoms.

Leaves: <6

Main champions (max 3):
Akali - Straight AP (My mid/2v1 laner).
Morgana - Support
Evelynn - Straight ap. (Jungling and feeding our carries) Despite what you say. Evelynn is leet when played properly. Most my wins in ranked came from using her in a good premade group.

Section: Senior Casual

Comment:
Well., not sure what to say. Hi.
I may enjoy playing the game for fun, but its fun to win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Hey welcome! Also Morgana support? Whay do you mean? Usually morgana is a nuker(mage with high damage), ofc her shield and snare can help but its mostly for teamfight. for the Eve part: Yes she can be good, but when you will get into high elo the whole team will target you first and you won't be able to do shit cause of her squishyness. And if you build her with stacked sunfire you will be pretty much useless.
Back to top Go down
PerplexD
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm

ExSiN wrote:
Hey welcome! Also Morgana support? Whay do you mean? Usually morgana is a nuker(mage with high damage), ofc her shield and snare can help but its mostly for teamfight. for the Eve part: Yes she can be good, but when you will get into high elo the whole team will target you first and you won't be able to do shit cause of her squishyness. And if you build her with stacked sunfire you will be pretty much useless.

Well support is probably the wrong word, a little short on words.

And never would i use her with stacked sunfires.

stacking sunfires is so low elo >.>.

I tend to use her for early ganking and feeding the carry. That meaning setting up ganks early on and getting my team fed asap by initiating.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Thats usually what a eve should do, except if you intend to feed yourself (mostly low elo play) and pwn the other team.
Back to top Go down
PerplexD
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Never would I stack sunfires. Its to fail unless im playing amumu.

fyi

Uploaded with ImageShack.usourself (mostly low elo play) and pwn the other team.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am

You shall be aware that the ''attributes'' consider the skill for exemple her black shield protect the target from magic damage and rend him spell immune, thus it does support but you won't able to do a support role as soraka or janna, Yes you CAN support, but won't rammus,galio,ez, and I miss so much other hero support? the only thing is that they shouldn't be played as a support character. Here's the definition of a support champions: A support champions is a champion that does not do damage or almost none but help his team with various spell that contribute to the team such has healing,shield,mana regen and etc... I should also had a personal note, Support DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE THAN SUPPORTING, Even if they can do a minimal amount of damage it is only to support, and most of their damage spell has an other effect that help in a supportative way for exemple, soraka starfall reduce the magic resist, taric aura gives armor to his allies, etc...
Back to top Go down
PerplexD
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am

ExSiN wrote:
You shall be aware that the ''attributes'' consider the skill for exemple her black shield protect the target from magic damage and rend him spell immune, thus it does support but you won't able to do a support role as soraka or janna, Yes you CAN support, but won't rammus,galio,ez, and I miss so much other hero support? the only thing is that they shouldn't be played as a support character. Here's the definition of a support champions: A support champions is a champion that does not do damage or almost none but help his team with various spell that contribute to the team such has healing,shield,mana regen and etc... I should also had a personal note, Support DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE THAN SUPPORTING, Even if they can do a minimal amount of damage it is only to support, and most of their damage spell has an other effect that help in a supportative way for exemple, soraka starfall reduce the magic resist, taric aura gives armor to his allies, etc...

Everyone has their own definition of support. Mine is just different from yours then Smile.

Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:57 am

PerplexD wrote:
Name: Luke Wnek

Summoner Name: PerplexD

Summoner Level: 30

Wins:203 wins - 5 ranked >.>

Elo: None T_T. Went pwef when playing with randoms.

Leaves: <6

Main champions (max 3):
Akali - Straight AP (My mid/2v1 laner).
Morgana - Support
Evelynn - Straight ap. (Jungling and feeding our carries) Despite what you say. Evelynn is leet when played properly. Most my wins in ranked came from using her in a good premade group.

Section: Senior Casual

Comment:
Well., not sure what to say. Hi.
I may enjoy playing the game for fun, but its fun to win Very Happy
Hahah, it seems a whole discussion has happened in my absence.
Oh well,
welcome aboard!

I would like to see how you build Eve Smile

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:05 am

Ola Welcome Aboard Senior xD Welcome To Community Hope You Have Fun With Us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PerplexD - Akali   Today at 8:51 am

Back to top Go down

PerplexD - Akali
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Senior Casual-
Jump to: