HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

PostSubject: I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Ok everyone i'm terrible sorry for my 3 days of inactiveness or something like that.
Now i'd like to introduce myself abit.

Nutshell : Swedish teenager with ADD, ok LoL player and got a random nickname whom my friend came up with.

The ever annoying long version wich i'm gonna split into segments.

Nickname : My real name is Frej and for some reason my friends started to call me Frugg and somehow they added the word line after Frugg wich i belive came from big crusing boats here in the nord only, i BELIVE not sure tho but actually there are several boats with "line" behind them like Vikingline, Siljaline etc.

LoL : I saw some youtube video once and i downloaded it and yeah... addiction.

LoL Experince : i belive i've been playing for almost half a year now if not more i can't remember, anyhow i've played and mastered almost every champion somewhat deacently so you could always ask for advice but a problem i have is that i always think i'm right.

Well i could write a freaking book but don't wanna do that atleast not now Razz

Last edited by Fruggline on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2

PostSubject: Re: I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 pm

WELCOME BACK FRUGG!
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator

PostSubject: Re: I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 am

Fruggline wrote:
Ok everyone i'm terrible sorry for my 3 days of inactiveness or something like that.
Now i'd like to introduce myself abit.

Nutshell : Swedish teenager with ADD, ok LoL player and got a random nickname whom my friend came up with.

The ever annoying long version wich i'm gonna split into segments.

Nickname : My real name is Frej and for some reason my friends started to call me Frugg and somehow they added the word line after Frugg wich i belive came from a crusing big boat here in the nord only i BELIVE not sure tho but actually there are several boats with "line" behind them like Vikingline Siljaline etc.

LoL : I saw some youtube video once and i downloaded it and yeah... addiction.

LoL Experince : i belive i've been playing for almost half a year now if not more i can't remember, anyhow i've played and mastered almost every champion somewhat deacently so you could always ask for advice but a problem i have is that i always think i'm right.

Well i could write a freaking book but don't wanna do that atleast not now Razz
Yes...
Welcome!
Missed ya' buddy.

King Osthilion
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Wb bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D   Today at 8:57 am

Back to top Go down

I'M FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!...line :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1